Hmm, well, I guess I have to make a specific list of UFO's that I'm pledging to work on this coming year. Still in the process of cleaning my office so no photos to go with (I'm at home, nursing my cold and trying to stay warm today). Photos eventually. Here are the ones I want to focus on this year:
1. My daughter's quilt - started intending it to be a gift for her graduation from college. The design is one I created myself (foundation piecing) of various Japanese icons (kimono, temple, torii, etc). The body is all pieced and quilted. Needs to have four borders quilted and joined and to be finished with label/binding, etc.
2. My Mom's quilt needs to be bound, labeled and washed for delivery.
3. My brother Jeff's quilt needs to have the quilting finished and to be bound.
4. My brother Alan's quilt needs the piecing finished, quilted and bound.
5. My brother Kevin's quilt is still fabric and ideas.
6. My crazy quilt block (begun in Sharon Bogg's online class) needs to be finished and mounted.
7. My one-third-of-a-jazz-pieced art quilt (the other two pieces are completed) needs to be themed, quilted and finished.
8. MY heavily beaded Chlorplast embroidery piece needs to be mounted and quilted and finished.
9. I have one part of a pair of socks underway that I am knitting by Jolene's Mystery Sock directions - I'd like to finish the pair as I really like the way what I have done already is looking.
10. I have the yarn and needles and pattern to make a Crow Waltz Shawl for my daughter.
11. I have a pair of wool-thrummed mittens I'd like to finish knitting.
12. I won a Green Bag (with second bag to make) online that needs to be completed and gifted.
Lord knows I have many, many other UFO's, but those are the ones I really would like to finish for now!